Executive Risk Coverage Expertise
The ISI team is skilled in all Executive Risk Coverages
- Directors and Officers Liability (D&O)
- Fiduciary Liability (Pension Trust Coverage)
- Fidelity (Including Broad Form Crime Coverage)
- Financial Institution Coverages including FI Bond
- Employment Practices Liability (EPL)
- Professional Liability (Errors & Omissions - E&O)
- Kidnap & Ransom (K&R)
- Cyber Liability
- Product Recall
- Financial Transactional Insurance
About Scott Isler
Scott’s 40+ years of insurance experience has been dedicated to the selling, servicing and broking of Management & Professional Liability, Cyber Liability, Product Recall and Financial Transactional Insurance for public, private, nonprofit, FI’s & healthcare organizations. His experience & expertise includes entities with M&A activities, financial issues, bankruptcy, IPO’s, claim frequency & severity and other complex/distressed situations.
- Isler Specialty Insurance – President & Owner
- Blais Excess & Surplus – President/Co-Owner of the PA operations
- Aon Financial Services Group – Executive Vice President and Director of the Financial Services Practice Pittsburgh/Mid Atlantic
- Marsh & McLennan – Senior Vice President and Manager of the Financial Services Division Pittsburgh
- Chubb – Manager & Underwriter of Executive Protection and Financial Institution Departments in Pittsburgh and Dallas
About Nick Isler
Nick has 17+ years of insurance experience in selling, creating and underwriting a comprehensive suite of Management & Professional Liability products including Cyber Liability, Kidnap and Ransom, and Representations and Warranty Insurance. His experience includes organizations of all sizes and structures, publicly traded or privately held, and includes government entities, educational institutions, healthcare organizations, as well as other complex and distressed situations.
- Isler Specialty Insurance – Chief Executive Officer
- AIG - National Head of Private & Non-Profit Management Liability for Middle Market Organizations
- Everest - Vice President, Private & Non-Profit Management Liability
- Arch - Assistant Vice President, East Region Leader, Public Company Commercial
- Hartford - Executive Underwriter, West & Central Region, Middle Market Public & Private Company Commercial
About Brian Isler
Brian’s education and professional experience provides support in consulting and placing Cyber business across many industries. Brian’s expertise includes IT Control & Assurance, and IT Security & Governance Compliance.
- Isler Specialty Insurance – COO & Senior Broker
- Equitrans Midstream – IT Systems Analyst in the Oil & Gas Department, and IT Administrator in the Land Department
- Dynamics, Inc. – IT Analyst in charge of in-house networking infrastructure improvements
- Robert Morris University – Cyber Forensics & Information Security Degree. Expertise in Cyberlaw, database management, network forensics, technology management, and systems analysis/design.